The UK is ranked as one of the top ten destinations in the world, while London has the highest number of international visitors than any other city in the world. The UK government recognises the importance of tourism to the UK economy and offers the standard visitor visa for those wishing to visit the UK for leisure, business or other reasons.
Standard visitor visa
You can apply for a visit visa for various reasons: holiday, business, sport or if you wish to receive private medical treatment. It is therefore important to make clear your intentions to visit the UK to the Home Office from the outset, or if you do not demonstrate that you are a genuine visitor you may be refused a visa.
Qualifying criteria for a standard visitor visa in the UK
To meet the requirements of the Standard Visitor Visa:
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Plan a visit to the UK for a maximum period of 6 months and leave at the end of that period;
- Be able to prove that you have enough money to support your stay in the UK and be able to accommodate yourself.
We can ensure that your visa application is successful
- Provide a detailed assessment of your circumstances to ensure this is the right course for you;
- Ensure you have the right documents to support and strengthen your case;
- Complete and submit your application for a General Visit Visa to the UK;
- Keep your application up to date with your application.
How our immigration Adviser can help
We pride ourselves on providing a personalized service that meets our clients’ needs.
We are motivated, dedicated, and thorough in providing simple and easy to understand immigration information in a very credible manner as part of a professional and friendly service.
To discuss your visa application with one of our immigration advisers, please contact us by chat or phone at +44 20 3846 2808 or +4475 2190 3003.