You can apply for an Academic Visit visa if you wish to come to the UK to undertake certain academic activities, such as conducting research or participating in an exchange programme.
We can help you with your Academic visa application and queries. Our team of specialist Advisers can assist you with the preparation of your application and ensure that you meet all the requirements of the relevant Immigration Rules. We will ensure that all key points are substantiated with documentary evidence, thus leading to a successful application.
Qualification for an academic visit visa to the UK
To meet the Academic Visa requirements:
- Plan a visit to the UK for a maximum of 12 months and leave at the end of that period;
- Be able to prove that you also have enough money to support your stay in the UK;
- Provide evidence that you have worked as an academic at a higher education institution abroad;
- Not receive payment for any work while in the UK;
- Be able to afford the cost of travel to and from the UK.
What we can do for you to ensure your Academic Visit Visa is successful
- Detailed assessment of your circumstances to ensure this is the right course for you;
- Delivery of the right documents to support and strengthen your case;
- Completion and submission of your application for the UK Academic Visit Visa;
- Updating your application.
How our immigration Adviser can help
We pride ourselves on providing a personalized service that meets our clients’ needs.
We are motivated, dedicated, and thorough in providing simple and easy to understand immigration information in a very credible manner as part of a professional and friendly service.
To discuss your visa application with one of our immigration advisers, please contact us by chat or phone at +44 20 3846 2808 or +4475 2190 3003.